IPOB Press Release
July 26 2023 | IPOB
The continuous illegal detention of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in the DSS solitary confinement without charge or sentence is intended to distract and provoke IPOB, but we shall not engage in their dirty game. It is only in a British failed experiment like Nigeria that courts of competent jurisdictions will discharge someone and the lawless executive branch of their government, and her institutions will blatantly disobey the courts orders. That is why we refer to the country as an indisputable, irredeemable Zoological Republic of animal kingdom, not fit for human dwelling.
To dispute the Zoological Republic name, we challenge any law students, lawyers, judges, with a price tag of N1 million for any of them to show us one single legal precedent either in sharia, common, civil, administrative, or criminal law where a person is unconstitutionally detained without a single charge against him. Also, where a person’s fundamental human rights are suspended without a charge pending against him.
To this note, IPOB leadership calls on all hardcore and media warriors to avoid distractors and focus our energies on the following areas:
1. The continuous illegal detention of our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Okwuchukwu KANU, and other IPOB members to be placed in the front burner.
2. We must continue to highlight all the court orders disobeyed by the Nigerian government to prove to the world that Nigeria is a pariah state in all our social media campaigns.
3. Highlight how the head of the Appeal Court Justice’s panel that unconstitutionally ordered for the stay of execution on Mazi Nnamdi KANU’s fundamental human rights to freedom in a criminal matter using civil procedure rules has been rewarded with the headship of the presidential election tribunal. The corrupt judge is not a threat to justice but a threat to democracy in Nigeria and beyond.
Remember also the following Comrades whose cases in various Nigerian courts have been on continuous adjournment by the Zoo Security Agencies.
1. PRINCE EMEKA NGONADI VS SSS by Hon Justice Maha Federal High Court Abuja.
2. Ikechukwu Henry vs Nigeria Army & SSS by Hon Justice Buba Rtd of Fed High court Enugu. Here, DSS lied on oath that they don’t have the man in their custody, but recent documents show that they do.
3. Federal Republic of Nigeria (FRN) vs Ikechukwu Nwite before Hon Justice Murtala Nyako Fed High court Abuja.
4. FRN Vs Ikechukwu Henry By Hon Justice Murtala Nyako Fed High court Abuja
5. Barr Pius Awoke & nine (9) Others vs. SSS & AG Fed by Hon Justice Mohammed of the Federal High Court Abuja.
6. Remember, Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor has many outstanding cases against Nigeria murderous security agencies, too.
The above issues must dominate our social media discussion by all hardcore, media warriors, and all lovers of Biafra freedom. We admonish all hardcore to remain focused to the cause with little or no attention to the infiltrators and distractors. They have been busted and defeated. Let’s not allow them to drain our energy and derail us because that was exactly what they were contracted to do.
Every hardcore should be resolute, disciplined, and focused.
We overcame the enemies between 2015 to 2017 during the same kind of ordeal, and we shall overcome this last set of enemies. In the end, Mazi Nnamdi KANU shall be freed, and Biafra shall come.
COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL, MEDIA, AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.